Ms. Alina Özdemir is a consultant and co-facilitator at oezpa GmbH. She is trained as a systemic business coach (DBVC – Deutscher Bundesverband Coaching- and IOBC-certified further education, International Organization for Business Coaching).
She is a member of the continuing education team of the in-service programs of oezpa GmbH. As a consultant and coach, she accompanies companies in organizational and cultural development processes.
At the Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne, she coordinates a teaching assignment in “Business Psychology” on the topic of “Organizational Diagnosis & Consulting” as well as coaching focal points in the in-service Master’s and Bachelor’s programs.
She regularly participates as faculty in international group relations programs (oezpa-orgLAB).
- Training in strategic organizational development and systemic business coaching (DBVC & IOBC certified)
- Studies: Economics and Management of Tourism & Business Administration (University of Basel)
- Coordination and conceptualization for lectureship at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences, Business Psychology, Cologne
- Co-leadership of large group conferences (Open Space, RTSC, Future Conference)
- Member of the training management oezpa Academy
- International staff activity in group relations conferences (Tavistock method)