oezpa is an internationally active organizational development institute, which has been carrying out consulting projects primarily in the business sector since 1994. We accompany you in the areas of strategy-, organization-, process-, culture- and team development. Our project experience in practice is an important success- and learning factor for the training participants in our academy.
Organizational Development – Change Management
Continuous improvement of the organization (organizational development) is more effective than most spectacular reorganization projects. oezpa supports you in the preparation, planning, design and implementation of organizational change processes (organizational development).
The strategy process is designed, with help from innovative methods, as a learning process and as a organisational progress.
Strategies can be used alone, with experts, or developed in teams. For an efficient collection of knowledge, experience and an increased acceptance of the results oezpa recommends the team option.
To ensure that your company achieves its goals and remains competitive, we support you in developing your corporate culture. In doing so, we help to analyze the current culture and its values. Thereupon, the degree of support of the culture and fields of action are determined. A cultural profile of your organization is created. The target culture is developed in a participatory manner and brought to implementation.
Teams as an important building block of organizational success is specifically focused on. This can be a team diagnosis. Or a development of existing teams. We work to identify and work through the impeding factors. We help develop a team vision and a team self-image. Team conflicts are identified and brought to resolution. Here we also use our many years of experience with systemic approaches and working on the psychosocial level of teams, which are often characterized by unconscious dynamics.
How it works
In our work we integrate the experiences from consulting, training and coaching to a systemic process competence. Our consultants, trainers and coaches are at home in many disciplines.
The following approaches characterize our way of working:
- We work implementation-oriented
- We deliver conception and implementation from one source
- We take a strategy and goal-oriented approach – always keeping your business requirements in mind.
- We ensure the implementation of results by transferring know-how to your employees
- We provide you with transformation know-how
- We design consulting projects in such a way that the highest possible level of know-how transfer and build-up is achieved for you
- We build the consulting process as a learning process for your company
- We continuously evaluate the progress of collaboration and goal pursuit
- In addition to process consulting, we bring in our oezpa reference models from 30 years of internal and external project experience
- We assemble an experienced team of experts for your request
Please contact us for a free initial consultation: email@example.com