The systemic change management/organizational development program is aimed at people who want to further develop or deepen their change management/organizational development competencies. Our more than 30 years of experience in national and international consulting and organizational development work are the basis of this program.
The program is aimed at internal consultants, external consultants, coaches, project managers and executives who want to expand their change management/organizational development competencies.
In a preliminary discussion, we can deepen these aspects and our many years of experience both as internal and external coaches, as managers and consultants, and we will be very happy to support you in focusing on the main issue.
This Program is designed for:
- Interested people who have already completed a coaching training and now want to expand their competencies around systemic business coaching and change management/organizational development at a consulting institute
- HR professionals who need change management & organizational development skills
- Executives, HR managers and consultants who want to develop or deepen their change management/organizational development competencies
- Individuals who aspire to or are already working as coaches or organizational consultants.
- Consultants from consulting institutions who want to develop their consulting competencies in change management / organizational development
- Project managers who would like to expand their project management role in change management
- Supervisors, psychologists, psychotherapists and physicians who already work in a helping role in the context of their professional activities and who want to work as organizational consultants
- People in organizations who want to strengthen their self-management in their role and their conversation skills
- Professionals or staff members with management tasks or human resources managers who want to accompany their internal processes
Learning methods – Didactics
During the training period within and in the learning time between the modules, participants systematically expand their change management competence by reflecting on and testing essential attitudes, approaches and tools.
The program itself is structured and experienced as a change project (project preparation, project implementation, project completion and review).
Current, national and international oezpa project and application examples by the program management or by speakers, strengthen the practical relevance of the program. The cases are worked through and intensively evaluated by the participants in the form of “consulting groups”, among other things.
We will use the following didactic methods in the modules:
- Accompanying supervision of the participants in their coaching or counseling practice.
- Concepts & theories, case discussion and case consultation of the participants
- Interactive learning in the whole group and in small groups as well as exercises
- Live reflections and coaching/ coaching and consulting demos by the leadership
- Reflecting team, dialogue forum, continuous review and evaluation assessments
- Individual work, discussion of achieved results
- Methods, instruments and tools, applications
- Best and worst practices (learning from difficult examples of the oezpa institute)
- OrgCAMP and Case-Labs or the oezpa organizational laboratory orgLAB (Tavistockseminar / Group Relations Method) expands the understanding of organizations and the own systemic-analytical understanding. Open staff meeting of the continuing education leadership, system event
- Teaching discussions, reflection in the team and direct exchange/ “tips and recommendation” for difficult consulting and coaching situations.
- Practical work in coaching with real clients
- Online sessions (use of digital tools such as ZOOM/ Microsoft Teams, WebEx/Cisco, Mural, Mentimeter)
- Peer consulting/ collegial consulting and oezpa learning partnerships
Certification and cooperation
Participants receive an oezpa Academy certificate which is supported by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations/ London and the Fresenius University of Applied Sciences Cologne.
If desired, the program can later be extended by the missing modules to also receive a DBVC and (“Deutscher Bundesverband Coaching e. V.”) and from the IOBC (“International Organization for Business Coaching”) certificate. The IOBC is the only association for business coaching worldwide.
It is important to oezpa SWISS GmbH – Academy & Consulting to design all further training courses with a high level of practical relevance and interactivity, and to ensure a professional exchange of knowledge and creativity in the learning group.
Concept and structure
In this program, you can focus on change management / organizational development.
Focusing is achieved as follows:
- In the composition of the learning partnerships.
- The selection of the topic for the final thesis
- One’s own attitude, focus and choice of content during the modules and between the modules
- In the introduced topics of questions, challenges and projects in the
- orgLAB / orgCAMP, etc.
- In the focus of the collegial counseling sessions (peer group work)
- In the supervision and accompaniment by the program supervisor
- In the assignment as a consultant in the oezpa-LIVE consulting sequences
- In the accompaniment of one or more clients who can be provided by oezpa
Structure of the program:
- The program is designed to be practical and implementation-oriented. The feasibility of what is learned is prepared by the continuous reference to the practice of the participants.
- The successive training focuses are systematically worked through as coherent modules. The chronological order of the modules is determined by the specific course of the training.
- The focal points of the continuing education have emerged from our diverse experiences in organizational consulting processes. They focus on key qualifications and topics; for this, there is concrete, methodical, instrumental knowledge and personal support.
- The basis for this is provided by our many years of experience as consultants in change projects and the examination of business management, group dynamics and systemic concepts.
- The program is concluded with the presentation of a final paper and the subsequent colloquium. The final paper and the colloquium give participants the opportunity to review what they have learned and to place it in their own practical context. Successful participation in the program requires the completion of the final paper and is documented by the detailed oezpa certificate with DBVC seal, IOBC seal, and logos of our cooperation partners.
Your program team
oezpa GmbH is an internationally active coaching and change management institute that has been coaching, advising and training executives, project managers and employees of economic, social and public organizations since 1994. The coaching and consulting assignments are either part of larger organizational change or development processes or individual assignments for coaching teams and individuals. Internal and external oezpa coaches and consultants work continuously on the development, application and communication of innovative coaching and consulting methods and approaches. We also make intensive use of digital media and formats, which we bring to life in further education. The management team is composed as follows. Additional teaching trainers and guest speakers are used. oezpa customers join us as live coachees and clients for live projects.
- Dr. Hüseyin Özdemir
- Barbara Lagler Özdemir
- Olya Khaleelee
+49 (0)172 – 861 61 49
Managing Director/CEO – oezpa & ILAC (International Leadership Academy & Consulting); Senior Coach in the German Federal Coaching Association (DBVC) and in IOBC – International Organization for Business Coaching; Cooperation Partner and Executive Coach, International Coach Federation, ICF; Dipl.-Ökonom.
“Especially in times of change, I have a special role as a manager. The oezpa training as a systemic coach provided me with the appropriate framework for this. Especially in view of the professional challenges, professionalization seemed more important to me than ever.”
Jörg Wendler, Human Resources Manager, Vodafone
“The program at OEZPA was very valuable. It helped me to experience the view of consulting, to get to know methods and to feel my way into the new task. I am happy to have found my basic model for approaching change at OEZPA.”
Michael Böddeker, former managing director and human resources manager of a large company
“Coaching with oezpa is like an oasis. There I can always place important questions.
I have always found the coaching very helpful and was able to switch off well.”
Karl-Albert Bebber, Head of Solution and Application Services, BBS, Leverkusen
“What I appreciate about oezpa is the very calm way of moderating and coaching. That has helped a lot in the discussions so far. What is also very good is their extremely good observation skills.”
Dr. Sebastian Guth, CEO Bayer Pharma USA; former Bayer Yakuhin President, Japan
“For me, the program was definitely just right and has helped me a lot, especially in the group and in the “oezpa family”! I am grateful and happy that several colleagues recommended you back then when I was looking.”
Karin Wächtler, internal coach, Vodafone
“I go home richly endowed, many thanks for the lectures, super interesting. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. Thank you very much.
Jasper Dehner, GF, Dehner Academy
“oezpa has an extremely good hand at picking up moods and redirecting them into positive energies.”
Dr. Sören Christensen, former Deputy CEO, Deutsche Wertpapier Service Bank AG (dwpbank), Frankfurt
“Through the program at the oezpa institute, my attitude and approach to organizational development changed surprisingly profoundly. oezpa conveyed more than just the conservative organizational development approach. I received helpful support in internalizing the theoretical background of systemic organizational development. In addition, the familiar ambience at the institute created an immediate feel-good factor that lasted throughout the program.”
Dirk Naujok, former consultant, police department Schleswig-Holstein
“The Orglab has been one of the most important experiences for me to feel my own stability. I thank the oezpa colleagues on the Orglab staff.”
Beate Eggert, former managing director of Unfallkasse Rhineland-Palatinate
“An incredibly great thing. The orglab, simply great. Priceless.”
Robert Theissen, former CEO Stëftung Hëllef Doheem, Luxembourg
“I particularly liked the opportunity to look over the shoulder of an experienced consultant for once. This allowed me to see the theory I had learned in training applied in practice. That gives security and is a lot of fun! It was very nice to see how I developed myself and the team members. Getting a taste of business was good for me.”
Alexandra Cristobal, Coach and Learning Therapist
“In the training group, the inner hardening “always faster, always more effective” was released in me. From the way of working and the methodology it was great in the program. There was space and the person was in the foreground. Topics were put aside if they did not fit in time. This way of working helped us as a training group to generate quality. We worked on many topics ourselves, thus retaining and implementing them better, in an open learning climate.”
Bernard Mennen, former Manager Vodafone
“An essential point what distinguishes you as oezpa is trust. Almost the most important thing for you. If you didn’t have that, you wouldn’t be able to fulfill your role at all. It has something to do with seniority, with you. In your programs and coaching sessions, it’s like `leadership you can touch’.”
Dr. Thomas Jaster, former division manager, bank director, Portigon (WestLB), Düsseldorf (Germany)
Curriculum / Modules and Topics
7 Modules • 16 Days