The changes to which companies and organizations in the economic, social and public sectors are exposed are dramatic and existential. Again and again new questions and challenges arise, which cause the need for decisions and changes.
In this organizational seminar, one’s own social competence can be reflected upon and developed very well. Leadership roles can be tried out and learned.
- Systemic connections and interactions
- Unconscious phenomena and psychodynamic processes in organizations
- Mindfulness & resilience training
- Leadership, power, authority, delegation and dependency
- Self-management in roles
- Experiencing diversity & integration
- Boundaries and open systems in organizations
- Change dynamics and innovation processes
- Experiencing the role of coaches and consultants