Large group events are an integral part of strategy, planning and communication events. Here, it is important to select the appropriate format according to objectives, organizational culture and organizational dynamics. Mastering this complex selection process, the professional execution and the important transfer of the results into organizational practice are success factors. Large group conferences can involve a very large number of employees in the processing, solving and planning of complex tasks.
FOR WHOM IS THE TRAINING DESIGNED?
- Personnel officers and consultants who advise and accompany managers in the selection of methods
- Trainers of large group methods who would like to refresh their knowledge
- Internal consultants
- Experiencing the different conference methods (World Café , Future Search, Open Space)
- Theoretical-conceptual inputs (RTSC)
- Live moments
- Case studies
- Practice transfer dialogue
- Documentation on the formats
- Tips and recommendations
+49 (0)172 – 861 61 49
- The large group conferences are conducted with our continuing education group in Change
- Management/ Organizational Development and other groups in an experiential way
- (Learning Community).
- Learn about the benefits and methodology of large group methods. We
- show you how to systematically and sustainably implement the results of large group conferences.
- sustainable implementation.
- Experience the different conference methods live (World Café , Future
- Search, Open Space, RTSC)
- World Café (dialogue conference as a communication and problem-solving tool)
- Future Search (future conference as a vision and strategy tool)
- Open Space Technology (impulse conference as an instrument for finding product ideas
- and creative method)
- RTSC (Real Time Strategic Change strategy conference as a strategy and
- planning instrument)
- BarCamp , Hackathon, Working Out Loud (WOL), etc.
- Large group formats in comparison (according to oezpa practice)
Mrs. Barbara Lagler Özdemir is founding member, managing director and management consultant of oezpa GmbH. She is a senior coach in the German Association of Coaching (DBVC) and heads the Academy of oezpa GmbH. Mrs. Lagler Özdemir offers professional coaching with integrated MBTI work.
As a holder of teaching assignments, e.g. Fresenius University in Cologne, Vilnius University in Lithuania and co-author of the book “Coaching Practice – A Guide for Coaches and Coaching Clients”, she brings a broad knowledge of organizational consulting and coaching. (Edition 2. Lindemann Verlag, Offenbach, Edition oezpa, 2014 (ISBN 978-3-941165-02-1).
- Managing Director/CEO – oezpa & ILAC (International Leadership Academy & Consulting)
- Senior Coach in the German Federal Coaching Association (DBVC) and in IOBC – International Organization for Business Coaching
- Cooperation Partner and Executive Coach, International Coach Federation, ICF
- Graduate economist, founding member and managing director of oezpa GmbH
- Former director of the work group “Digital Transformation & Leadership” (Institute of Electronic Business/ University of the Arts, Berlin)
- Former Head of “Leadership & Digital Transformation (Organizational Development)”, ZIW/ Berlin Career College/ University of the Arts, Berlin
- Former Dean of Studies “Human Resources Management”, Fresenius University of Applied Sciences
- Director of ILAC (International Leadership Academy – a cooperation of renowned business schools and their professors)
- Lecturer and visiting professor (change and project management, coaching and leadership) at German and international universities
- Author of textbooks on coaching, change management, cultural development and leadership
Main areas of activity
- Change and development consulting (OE & Change Management) of organizations, teams and individuals
- Consulting for strategy processes
- Cultural development of companies
- Project management consulting