In our work, we integrate the experience in consulting, training and coaching into a systemic process competence. Our consultants, trainers and coaches are fluent in a whole range of disciplines. They are able to work in a simultaneous and cross-linked format on a range of project segments. The following approaches characterize our working method:
- We work in an implementation-oriented manner
- We provide conception and implementation from a single source
- We tackle work with a strategic and targeted approach
- We ensure the implementation of results through know-how transfer to your employees
- We provide you with the know-how to implement change
- We design consulting projects in such a way that the highest possible know-how transfer and construction is achieved for you
- We develop the consultancy process as a learning process for the participants
- We continuously assess the progress of the cooperation and target tracking
- We introduce process consultancy complimented by our oezpa reference models
A typical consultancy process
At the beginning of our cooperation, we meet with you under no obligation to clarify your targets. We ascertain the action and consultancy requirements together and focus with you on the targets. Based on this discussion, you receive an offer which specifies the project scope tailored to your precise needs.
Once the order has been agreed, the mutual analysis and diagnostic phase begins. This phase may be kept brief depending on the existing knowledge and information. Even during this analysis phase, our preliminary findings from interviews, workshops and discussions will result in the implementation of the first measures. Instant measures will be introduced which can be quickly executed. The analysis phase and mutual diagnostics are concluded with our written summary and a data feedback process.
Based on the resultant diagnoses, we work with you to develop alternative scenarios and recommended solutions. We are happy to support you in the process of implementing measures, in accordance with your wishes.
You are also able to select individual phases if preferred.
oezpa works with a broad set of methods, in order to promote organisational, team, personnel and project development.
Here is a brief overview of the areas in which we apply our methods:
- Configuration of comprehensive organisational development programmes
- Strategy development
- Diagnostic instruments
- Business process analysis and optimisation
- Project management
- Cultural work
- Team development
- Personnel development
- Qualification programmes
- Communications processes
- Moderation of workshops and events
We have very high quality standards with regards to our work and as such we implement external and internal training measures constantly and undertake reflection work. We place great value on multifaceted development, in order to intensify our holistic approaches. Our training measures also extend to our external staff and we provide appropriate incentives accordingly.
We work together in teams where the scope and budgetary conditions permit this. If this is not possible, there is always an internal point of contact with whom to discuss consultancy and training related preparation and debriefing measures. In addition, we also ensure that our project teams and consultants receive professional coaching. oezpa projects are fully supported and assisted by the OD Institute. Thus, we are able to meet with the organisations’high demands.
The personal experiences gained by our consultants and trainers in organisations forms an essential quality characteristic of our company. It is vital to us that we have worked through and experienced those processes confronting our clients.
Additional quality guarantees take the form of our university lecturing positions and our memberships with important institutes in our professional sector.
- Introduction of know-how and experience.
- Consultancy and support in capturing targets and solutions.
- Development of concepts, procedures and learning architectures.
- Accompanying and supporting management, employees and teams in change and development processes.
- Support in the coordination of projects.
Observing, reflecting, intervening:
- Introduction of all-party perspectives in the evaluation, planning and realisation of the project.
- Reflecting on the cooperation and communication process.
- Appropriate degree of intervention with which to restore working capabilities to the team or project.
Analysis and diagnostics:
- Assessment and evaluation of organisational structures and processes.
- Reflection on procedures.
- Implementation and evaluation of surveys (questionnaires, barometers, discussions, workshops etc.).
- Moderation of events as a neutral consultant.
- Systematic preparation and follow-up of these events.
- Recognising, defining and regulating conflicts and unfamiliar processes.
- Ascertaining qualification requirements in good time.
- Conception of individual qualification programmes.
- Implementing training.
- Documenting project results.
- Regular written summaries of project statistics.