Tavistock Consulting is organizing a Group Relations Conference from 25 to 27 May 2018 in Switzerland (Geneva): “Working in Organizations – the unconscious at work”.
Mrs. Barbara Lagler Özdemir will be working as a consultant in the staff.
How can you take up your professional role at work with stronger sense of freedom and authority?
The conference is a three-day intensive experiential development programme which aims to increase participants´ personal effectiveness and creativity in their organisational role(s).
Issues for exploration include:
- the impact of self on others and the impact of others on self
- leadership and followership
- authority and power
- delegation and representation
- lateral and vertical inter-group dynamics
- the dynamics of sub-groups who share pre-existing relationships
For more information or registration, please contact Mr. Kay Trainor (email@example.com)