20. oezpa ORGLAB – Organizational Laboratory (2018) – “The World in Your Hand”
As a social institution, the Organizational Laboratory is a very dynamic and complex event. Organizational life with its dynamic and structural elements such as work organization, management structures, role- time- and space limits is temporarily built up and examined. As a participant, you can undertake different roles and try them out yourself. One’s own social competence and ability to deal with unsafe situations can be reflected and developed.
FOR WHOM IS THE TRAINING DESIGNED?
- Board members, managing directors, executives
- Project leaders and employees of companies and organizations
- Psychoanalysts and psychologists
- Organizational developers and consults
- HR managers and developers
- Supervisors, trainers, consultants, coaches
- Students of higher semesters
In 1957, the first such event was organized by the renowned Tavistock Institute in London. The organizational seminar ORGLAB, which is carried out in this Tavistock tradition, is based on the following three principles:
- Systemic thinking, i.e. the understanding of organizations as systems that interact with their environment.
- Psychodynamic alignment, i.e. the inclusion of unconscious and covert dynamics and processes in the experience and investigation of organizations, of management, of consultation and of organizational change processes.
- Learning from experience, i.e. psychodynamic processes can not be “taught,” but learning is most intense when it comes from dealing with immediate experiences and examining them and reflecting on them. This method gives you the greatest chance to learn about organizations!
3 July 2018 – 6 July 2018
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
Bornheim (near Cologne) / GERMANY
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes