20. Advanced training in change management / organizational development and consulting
Organizations are dynamic social systems that are under the constant influence of their environments. Again and again, new questions and challenges arise that cause the need for decision and change. We offer you the opportunity to learn about the dynamics of organizations and organizational change and development processes in order to learn from them for your practice.
FOR WHOM IS THE TRAINING DESIGNED?
The training is aimed particularly at persons who perform consulting and control tasks in change processes:
- Internal and independent consultants
- HR developers
- Project Manager
- Specialists with control tasks
- Knowledge and know-how for order clarification in the design of organizational development concepts
- Knowledge and know-how for designing organizational development processes taking into account the complexity and interactions of social systems
- Integration of systemic attitudes and methods in organizational development work
- Extension of the own understanding of roles in change processes to meet the variety of requirements
- Knowledge about participatory approaches to the introduction into social systems in order to accompany them effectively
- Knowledge of design architectures for the structuring organizational development processes
- Introduction to the world of digital transformation of and in companies and implementation of social collaboration platforms and tools. What should the future look like in Enterprise 2.0?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes