16. Advanced training in systemic business coaching
Our coaching approach is systemic-analytical.
This means that not only systemic aspects are taken into consideration in the coaching, but also the solution orientation is in the foreground. This helps the coaching clients to restore or expand their autonomous problem-solving and action competences and / or also to reflect career plans of the client (-system).
The objective of oezpa coaching training is the development of professional coaches who can temporarily accompany persons, teams or larger social systems (organizations) in a lively dialogue.
FOR WHOM IS THE TRAINING DESIGNED?
- People who aspire to / already work as a coach
- Managers, managing directors, board members
- Consultants from consulting institutions
- Supervisors, psychologists, psychoanalysts and doctors
- Personnel and project managers
- Independent consultants
- Development of approach, self-image and individual style as a coach
- Further development of the understanding of systemic development processes
- Learning essential coaching methods, techniques and tools
- Building a systemic-solution-oriented course of action
- Psychodynamic aspects in coaching
- Personal learning and development process
- Work as a coach in an organization or on the open market.
April 2018 – April 2019
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
Business Coach (DBVC based)
Bornheim (near Cologne) / GERMANY
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes